- I was faced with the hardest part of my job and i’m having growing pains – but that means i’m here, doing what i love; it’s all part of the process of growing up.
- There’s a line between those who simply care about you and those who are your true friends – the first ones find excuses, the second ones find a way.
- We cannot choose what we feel – but we get to choose how to deal with it and stand for it the same way we once stood for our feelings.
- It’s ok to feel free when i’m out of work – it doesn’t mean something’s fading, it only means i need time for myself.
- There are people who bring up the best of us – but the best people we have in life are the ones who help us find it.
- We can do what’s best for someone else – as long as we keep in mind what’s best for us.
- It’s ok to have doubts – it means we’re not taking anything for granted.
- Sometimes we need to be off – and that’s not running, that’s doing what we need to deal with it.
- No reason to stay is a good one to go – or there could be only one reason to leave stronger than the reason to stay.
- Sometimes we feel that we’re giving up – but perhaps we just found out it’s not wirth it anymore.
I believe in Serendipity…